Hiring a contractor is one of the most important decisions one will make in the home improvement process. Engaging the services of a reputable, qualified professional can avoid chaos and help bring your project in on time and in budget.
Join us for a Virtual Seminar on Saturday, June 27th from 10am to 12pm PST where we will discuss the following topics:
* Resources for finding a qualified contractor
* Being your own contractor
* Licensing, insurance & permits
* Plans & scope of work
* Getting and evaluating cost estimates
* The construction contract – sum, dates, change orders, payment schedule, dispute resolution
* Mechanics Liens
* . . . and more!
Click here to register!